Thursday, April 17, 2008

Wowsers

Life is pretty good right now. I mean, really, I think it always is. My perception has become brighter and brighter lately, and I'd like to keep it that way.

I just wrapped the first film I've ever been involved in as a Producer of any sort. Some would say I was a Line Producer. I'd say I was probably more of an Associate Producer. Whatever I was, I learned a great deal, and much of that was through making mistakes. Nobody got hurt, though, so it's all good. ;}

I connected to a LOT of incredible souls, though! One of the Executive Producers (Phil) and I have even been working on a story/treatment for a film for the past couple weeks, and I'm really excited about it. I can't say much more than that; we'll be getting it copyrighted tomorrow! Suffice it to say, it's environmentally-themed Sci Fi, and it's quite good. Phil flies out on Friday, and our film just wrapped Tuesday, so everything is really buzzing along!

I just signed a lease for my new apartment in the Los Feliz area of LA, and I'm looking forward to living in an interesting neighborhood within walking/biking distance of excellent friends and TONS of cool stuff. I woke up with the words "rooftop garden" scampering about in the forefront of my brain this morning, so when I pick up my keys, I'll run it by the manager. The landlady is awesome, too: we totally hit it off. This was the first place I saw, out of five (two of the five buildings were owned by her and had multiple units), and I just had to come back. The vibe was just right, and it's a perfect location. I'm super excited!

Since I don't have to worry about apartment hunting, I'll be going to SF earlier, too, so I can have more time with my loved ones! Yay!

I've been working with a fire troupe I want to join, too: Machina Candeo. They're awesome, both as a group and as individuals.

I'm also picking up momentum on the nonprofit organization.... Stay tuned!!

Live your dreams. :}

Namaste, ya'll.

No comments: