Monday, September 1, 2008

All in my head

If those stories I get caught up in are all just in my head, I might as well pay attention only to the ones that empower me.

I don't mention songs much or post lyrics anymore, but honestly, the song "What If" by Coldplay is what really speaks to my general concerns about finding a partner. And finding a partner seems to be a bigger deal to me than I've given it credit for. I just want to get it right, not only by choosing the right person, but also by making the right decisions while with them (or preparing to possibly be).

I'm tired of living in fear, but I'm working through it. I'm feeling my "work in progress" status pretty strongly lately, which is a good sign, because that key word progress is definitely what I'm marching with. I'm excited about things like my film, joining a gym, my new path I'm taking with acting, and about the general overhaul I'm succeeding with regarding my life. And that life is pretty good. I am working to purge the excess.

No comments: