Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Negative Commentary

I welcome anything people have to say about what I write, and I would suggest doing so in a constructive, mature way. I am far more receptive to that.

Besides, if a person doesn't have the balls to even leave their name on such puerile (ooh, lookie, I have fiddy-cent words, too!) venom, why would I think they really even care, anyway? My blogs are a personal statement of self, and my path to betterment of that self. I put my thoughts in the public eye with the intention of inspiring others and gaining mutual support in this life, this thing we call being human. I'm not perfect, and neither is anyone else. I constantly strive to be a better person, not a better-than-you person, and that's what my previous blog was about.

Perhaps I should be more clear in the future, and perhaps (dare I risk sounding supercilious yet again, tsk tsk!) some people might consider doing the same.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go sister!

Melanee said...

Thank you!!! :}

Anonymous said...

Clearly you do not welcome the words of the anonymous onlooker, at least not when its phrased in a negative fashion. I am not trying to suggest anything, nor do I want you to learn anything. Thus I care not how I phrase my commentary. I could have been worse; I could have stated that your writing is as trite as an inspirational poster in Walmart break room. See "that"; that was mean. Anyway, you go sister! HA!

Melanee said...

Hm... alright, well, thanks for your time and opinion, whoever you are.

"Very Vindictively Derisive"?